Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wet Asphalt: Why I hate Cory Doctorow


The folks at the Wet Asphalt blog have a rather lengthy discourse on Cory, DRM, and copyright.
It was a little TL:DR for me but it's worth checking out if you're really looking for something a bit more substantial than the usual Cory is a boo boo head stuff.  Here is the opening paragraph to wet your appetite:
First, yes I've read his books. Well, some of them. Well, part of one of them. I got fed up and stopped because it was stupid and poorly written. But that's neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is that I hate Cory Doctorow, I hate Boing Boing, and it's time somebody called Doctorow and his cohort of yes-men what they are: a bunch of assholes.
Well go read what  JF Quackenbush has to say in full here:
http://www.wetasphalt.com/?q=content/why-i-hate-cory-doctorow

No comments:

Post a Comment